Sermons

Thursday, May 28, 2009

About this Blog

Hey guys! I'm am honored that you would take the time to actually find your way to this site to read what I have to say. I hope that what I have to share will be worth your time. You may ask yourself, "What's up with this dude's title?" The title Siloam's Pool comes from John 9:7. There was a man who came to Jesus who was born blind. As Jesus and the disciples passed by the man, Jesus used this man's condition to teach an important spiritual lesson to his followers. Jesus affirmed that the man had been born blind in order that God might be honored through this man's life. Then Jesus said a dramatic statement, "We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world." (John 9:4-5). He then told the man to go and wash in the Pool of Siloam. The name "Siloam" means "sent." The man went and washed and came back seeing. It is my hope that through this blog, I can do the work that God has called me to do and that perhaps someone might see as a result of the truth that is shared here. I will do my best to honor your time. As of now, blog posts will be updated on Mondays so you can know when to come back for something new and fresh. God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading your thoughts as you study and God speaks to you.......

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on these posts, but remember to keep it clean!